Monday, May 31, 2010

Outta Here . . .


Our little family is going on vacation . . .. We're taking an RV and exploring the California coast in search of Dinosaurs. Well, that's what Kendra expects. She has decided - at the ripe age of 4 - that she is going to be a palientologist. So, while making our way through The Sequoia National Park, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Napa (that one's for me), Big Sur and Solvang, we will be hunting for Dinosaur bones and all things related to them. Our last stop will be the LA Museum of Natural History to see their expansive Dinosaur exhibit. We'll be gone two weeks and although I will have my laptop with me, I'm not sure how often I will be able to access the Internet.

I'll be taking pictures and will post them here as often as I can. I even packed a little box of art supplies so that I can play whenever the mood strikes. Who knows, I may even try my luck at some Mixed Media Monday prompts if I have the ability to do so. So, wish me luck (if you guessed that I'm not really the camping kind of girl well, you would be correct) and happy hunting. I'll let you know if we make any major dinosaur discoveries along the way . . ..

Kristin xo 

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh what a great idea! Have an amazing time...we might even try some dinosaur hunting back here in Indiana as our son finishes up Kindergarten. (That's a sure-fire way to keep them focused on a trail!)

Safe and enjoyable journey!

peggy gatto said...

Remember I am in the SF Bay area...keep me posted where you are and maybe we can hook up!
Have fun!

Mandy said...

oh how awesome for you guys!!!have fun and looking forward to your updates when you get a chance!!!xxx

SoSoBella said...

i have been meaning to send you a note. i can't tell you how wonderful it was to see you last week. definitely not the best occasion but so wonderful to see you. i am so proud/happy for you and your art.
have a wonderful road trip. we will be doing one in august. can't wait!!!
xoxoxo

Trudy said...

I hope you have a wonderful time.

Michelle said...

This sounds like so much fun! Enjoy the dinos!

Carin said...

Sounds like fun! Have a lovely vacation!

E Makes Art said...

Enjoy your trip. Sounds like fun! Take lots of pictures and make sure to write down some of the great (and small) memories that happen along the way. I always think..."oh I'll remember this" and a year later it's like..."when was that, and where.." ENJOY!! :)

Debby said...

Sounds wonderful, have a great time.
debby